Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Leaving Texas!!

So, Tomorrow I leave Texas. How exciting.. It's like a landmark on the time line before I leave to Japan. I never thought I would actually get this far! I remember a year ago when I signed up for the AFS program I had alot of doubt that I would ever be able to actually go. Turns out I could and here I am. So today I'm taking my bed and desk and things in my room I want to keep and taking them all to storage. Almost finished!!

So some more information I have gotten.... Turns out I will be riding my bike to school every morning!! How legit is that??? Couldn't be any better as it will give me more freedom of movement and more ability to see my city everyday. Also I will be going to DisneyWorld and DisneySea Tokyo at the end of March, And I will be starting school on April 7th.

Tomorrow will be great! I won't have to deal with anymore house drama. The constant brotherly rivalry, My dads GF drama and her womanly temper. But i'm gonna miss my cats as I might never get to see them again. D:

Anyway, I'll keep this post fairly plain and simple and boring. I'll try to keep you all posted over the next 2 weeks as I get to my Gateway orientation in LA. :'D

0 comments: